Chester man who became paraplegic after a motorcycle accident joins motorsport’s most inspirational team
Team BRIT and KartForce founder joins task force leading work into advances in disability motor sport
Improving Driver Efficiency and Concentration during Endurance Racing: Team BRIT Workshop by L&M Consulting Ltd
- Thank you Emma Purcell for a great write up from our Academy Launch which she attended and interviewed some of our… https://t.co/CrsAHYPO6L
- Put perfectly by our very own Sean Rose. Being scared and out of your comfort zone is where the magic happens! https://t.co/0yFKx5DFaI
- @BCA_Maidenhead @BTrundleyRacing @SkyNews @24hoursoflemans He is a superstar!
- @BTrundleyRacing making the news AGAIN. Great to see some fantastic local support for Bobby from @WokinghamSport .… https://t.co/xGXlZsS8x1
- Want to know more about the UK's first Race academy for disabled drivers? Very excited to be showing you all great… https://t.co/XJLEcqEhoI